Rotana launches Turkish hotel and serviced apartment project

George Sell George Sell Uploaded 29 October 2014


Turkey: Abu-Dhabi based operator Rotana has launched its latest serviced apartment project in Turkey.

Tri G is located in the province of Gunesli and has been launched in partnership with Mar Yapi, which will own a 60 per cent stake in the project. The remaining 40 per cent will be owned by Rotana and partners.

TRi G will feature a property managed by Rotana's lifestyle affordable hotel brand, Centro by Rotana. It will feature 152 hotel  rooms on eight floors, and 153 serviced residences on 17 floors, as well as 2,500 square metres of commercial space.

"Turkey is a key growth market for Rotana and we are very excited to partner with Mar Yapi to further expand our presence in the country with the launch of Tri G project," said Nasser Al Nowais, chairman of Rotana. "With its striking design, unique living spaces and extensive range of business and community facilities, Tri G will be a landmark project in the country."

Munir Ozkok, chairman of Mar Yapi, said, "Rotana is a pioneer in the hospitality sector in the region and it's a privilege for Mar Yapi to launch this ambitious project in partnership with such a reputed and long-standing player in the regional hotel scene."

The Tri G project lies on the Basin Ekspres Yolu, which connects the busiest and most important transportation axes of Istanbul - the D100 and the TEM motorway.

The serviced apartments at Tri G come with a two-year rent guarantee - owners can opt to have their units included in Rotana's Hotel Apartments programme.

"We expect investors in the Gulf markets to comprise a sizeable segment of apartment owners at Tri G which is managed by Rotana, and we are aiming to have all serviced apartments sold ahead of the project's completion," said Ozkok.


Be in the know.

Subscribe to our newsletter »

Thank you sponsors