Azizi launches latest Dubai serviced apartment project

George Sell George Sell Uploaded 13 November 2016

LinkedIn

UAE: Dubai developer Azizi Developments has launched Azizi Samia, its latest project in the Al Furjan neighbourhood in Dubai.

The serviced residence tower will have 284 apartments and is scheduled for completion in 2018.

"The combination of affordable payment plans with the incomparable quality of Azizi Samia embodies our line of affordable, luxury apartments. Samia caters to the lavish lifestyle of mid-income professionals, families, business and home owners," said chief executive officer Farhad Azizi.

Investors can book an apartment by placing a deposit of one per cent of the unit price, paying 30 per cent during construction and remaining 70 per cent on completion.

The development is the fourth serviced apartment project to be launched by Azizi this year.

azizidevelopments.com

LinkedIn

Be in the know.

Subscribe to our newsletter »
Subscribe

Thank you sponsors