400 unit serviced apartment project planned for Kuala Lumpur

George Sell By George Sell
07 October 2014 | Updated 30 January 2017

Malayisa: Tan & Tan Developments and MJR Investment have announced plans to jointly develop land in Kuala Lumpur city centre with a GDV of RM617 million (£118 million).

The companies entered into a joint-venture agreement through an equity participation in Cipta Klasik (M) Sdn Bhd, a single purpose vehicle set up for the purpose of this development, with Tan & Tan owning a 70 per cent stake and MJRI holding the remaining 30 per cent.

Tan & Tan Developments CEO Tan Boon Lee said the 41-storey property will feature 400 serviced apartments ranging in size from 688 to 1,313 square feet.

The project will launch in mid-2015 and will compete in 2018, he said.

Tan added that both companies were looking at long-term relationships and future collaborations beyond the current development.


Be in the know.

Subscribe to our newsletter »

Our Events

Thank you sponsors

Subscribe to our Newsletter »