Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ServicedApartmentNews.com. By using our services, you are agreeing to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. If you don't wish to be bound by what you read below, you shouldn't use ServicedApartmentNews.com We may change or update these terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of ServicedApartmentNews.com means that you accept any new or modified terms. So please check back here from time to time.
Copyright in ServicedApartmentNews.com (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics and software) is owned by or licensed to the publishers, Boutique Hotel Media Limited. All rights are hereby reserved by Boutique Hotel Media Limited. Users may access content in ServicedApartmentNews.com solely for their own personal, non-commercial use. Users may not otherwise download or copy, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, modify or show in public any part of ServicedApartmentNews.com without the prior written consent of Boutique Hotel Media Ltd. If you wish to make inquiries about a licence to reproduce material from the websites of Boutique Hotel Media Limited, please contact us.
By subscribing, you certify that all information you provide in the registration is accurate. Users may only maintain one active subscription. In other words, it's one subscription per person. By accepting this agreement, you certify that you have no other subscription with ServicedApartmentNews.com
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, all of the content on this site is the property of ServicedApartmentNews.com or has been licensed for use by ServicedApartmentNews.com and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. "Content" means any information, mode of expression, or other material and services found on ServicedApartmentNews.com. This includes discussion boards, chat, software, our writings, graphics and any and all other features found on the site. Our content is intended for individual, personal use only. Any copying, distribution, storing or transmission of any kind, or any sort of commercial use of our content is strictly prohibited without our prior written permission.
We do not warrant that the web site, its content or the server that makes it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of this web site will be uninterrupted.
If you are dissatisfied with the web site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of the web site.
All content of this web site including but not limited to the text, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, designs, written and other material including the program and code that operates this web site (together the 'content') is protected by copyright, trade mark and/or other proprietary rights owned by or licensed to us. Downloading, printing or copying of any content from this web site is permitted only for the purposes of personal use in which case you must acknowledge the source of the material. All other uses of the content are expressly prohibited.
The web site may provide links to other web sites, the content of which is not in our control. Accordingly we cannot accept any responsibility for the materials featured on such web sites. Links to such sites are not to be taken as an endorsement of such web sites or as a warranty that such web sites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature.
Please note that any goods and services supplied or made available through this site or through sites which are linked to this site are supplied by third parties and not by us (unless stated otherwise). Any dealings between you and such third parties, including payment for and delivery of products or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, acts or omissions associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third party. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
User Supplied Content
The Website contains material submitted and created by private and trade advertisers and other third parties. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from such material, or any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in such material.
ServicedApartmentNews.com "do not control, endorse, or accept responsibility for any Content, products, or services offered by or to third parties through the website and third party websites accessible through links on the website". ServicedApartmentNews.com make no representations or warranties whatsoever about any such third parties, their content, products, or services. ServicedApartmentNews.com cannot be liable or responsible for any content, products or services offered by third parties.
Please note that when contracting with third parties the resulting legal contract is between you and that third party, and creates no contractual relationship between you and Boutique Hotel Media Limited, and is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party, which they will advise you of directly. You should carefully review their terms and conditions applying to the transaction and you should consider seeking legal advice.
1. The placing of an order for the insertion of a paid entry in a world wide web site ("the advertisement") shall amount to an acceptance of these terms and conditions and any terms and conditions stipulated on an order forms or elsewhere by an advertiser or an agency acting on behalf of an advertiser ("the advertiser") shall be void in so far as they are in conflict with them unless specifically accepted in writing by Boutique Hotel Media Ltd ("the publishers"). The publishers shall have at their absolute discretion the right to refuse, omit, suspend or change the position of the advertisement accepted for publication.
2. Following receipt of payment the advertiser shall deliver the electronic banner file or copy materials
3. The advertiser warrants that all copy submitted to the publisher for the advertisement shall be legal, decent, honest and truthful, that it complies with the British Code of Advertising Practice and all other codes under general supervision of the Advertising Standard Authority, that it is not defamatory and in no way infringes the rights of any third party and that it complies with the code of practice of any professional body of which the advertiser is a member. The publishers shall have the right to make any reasonable alterations they consider necessary or desirable to the advertisement, or to require any blocks of copy to be amended to meet their approval. The advertiser indemnifies the publisher from any claim or expense that results directly or indirectly from the publication of the advertisement.
4. All reasonable costs arising from amendments to, design or production of copy as instructed by the advertiser, or as required to bring the copy into accordance with the copy instructions, shall be charged to the advertiser unless otherwise agreed in writing. The minimum cost of any such work will be £100 + VAT.
5. The publishers shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise occasioned by error in the insertion of or omission to insert the advertisement, or for any damage to or loss of any files or other copy material supplied for the purpose of the advertisement.
6. The publisher shall not be bound by notice of stop orders, cancellations or transfer requests for any advertisements following the receipt of online payment or a signed order form.
7. In the event of the advertisement being placed by an unrecognized agency, the client of the said agency and the agency shall each be party to the contract in the respect of the insertion of the advertisement and shall be jointly and severally liable to the publisher in respect of all matters arising under the contract.
ServicedApartmentNews.com encourages active and open debate among our members. All that we ask is that it's done in a lawful and civil manner - be it posting on our boards or using our system to email another user directly. Accordingly, you agree to use ServicedApartmentNews.com for lawful purposes only. You may not use, or allow others to use, your membership to:
• Post or transmit any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, or defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
• Post or transmit any material that you do not have a right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (as in nondisclosure agreements);
• Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
• Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or entity;
• Post or transmit statements that are intentionally false or misleading, or use such statements to manipulate the market for any security;
• Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including chain letters or pyramid schemes;
• Collect or store personal data about other users;
• Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
While we can't review all transmissions by our users, ServicedApartmentNews.com reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through our service. ServicedApartmentNews.com, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove, or otherwise block any post or terminate your membership for violating the above provisions.
You are responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your membership and password. Please don't disclose your password to anybody. If your password has been stolen, you must let us know.
In the event of a breach of this agreement - and a loss being suffered as a consequence -ServicedApartmentNews.com will look to hold the consumer responsible for reasonable losses.
BoutiqueHotelNews.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and other employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to, or transmit through the website, your use of the website, your connection to the website, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, the actions of any of your employees, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
ServicedApartmentNews.com cannot and does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the news or editorial content found on our site.
You understand and acknowledge that information posted or transmitted by other users are the sole responsibility of the person from which such material originated. ServicedApartmentNews.com takes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or even truth of the information posted in our areas.
ServicedApartmentNews.com shall not be liable for any decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on news published by BoutiqueHotelNews.com. We rely on various sources of information that we believe to be accurate and reliable.
We need to understand who is reading our site to provide the most appropriate content and to source advertising from appropriate companies. We will also use your profile to improve your online experience at ServicedApartmentNews.com with customised features and new facilities that will be offered to registered users.
ServicedApartmentNews.com will not disclose any of your personal information you provide us as part of your membership registration except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, for example if required by law. BoutiqueHotelNews.com does not sell or rent user information to anyone without explicit permission and does not store financial information.
ServicedApartmentNews.com carries out research based on the information you put forward and we may share this aggregated information with advertisers or partners. We may disclose aggregated statistics (for example, 55% of our users are male) in order to describe our services to prospective partners and advertisers and for other lawful purposes.
• Remembering your preferences - Certain web pages provide you with the option to customise pages and/or settings within a web page. A cookie is used to store that information so that the site can remember what settings were changed the next time you return to that page.
• Signing In - When you sign in a cookie is used so that you do not have to sign in to every page that you go to.
For information on how to disable cookies click here: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1